NJ Title Insurance Partner for Attorneys & Law Firms
In partnership with our underwriter, First American Title, Black River works with title agents, attorneys, and law firms to improve process efficiency, ensure accuracy, and facilitate title and settlement transactions. Client-focused service advantages include proven financial strength, expedited closing turnarounds, and transparent responsiveness throughout every phase of the settlement process.
Products & Services for Legal Professionals & Title Agents
- Title & Settlement Services: Black River safeguards lenders and property owners from loss due to undiscovered liens, forged documents, and other title problems.
- Title Insurance: Black River streamlines the closing and recording process and underwrites title insurance policies that protect borrowers, lenders, and other parties from unforeseen title issues.
- Escrow Settlement: Our escrow agents and Certified Title Professionals serve as a neutral third party during real estate closing transactions.
Additional NJ Title Insurance & Settlement Services
Recognized for our industry-best technology and client-centric approach, Black River Title goes beyond basic title and settlement services to provide the following:
- 1099 reporting services
- 1031 exchange services
- ALTA commercial loan policies
- Trust accounting services
- Due diligence services
- Foreclosure title services
- Equity & trustee services
- Disclosure reports
- Software that streamlines processes & provides interactive solutions for customers